Subject: D9+ 2025 Amsterdam update
From: "D9plus" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Jack Hamande \(BOSA\)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Frank Leyman \(BOSA\)'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Evelin Tõnisson, "Silver Tammik",Sandra Särav, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2025 18:14:58 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

With two weeks until the D9+ Ministerial meeting in Amsterdam on 26-27 
March, please find below an update on the preparations.

Draft D9+ Amsterdam declaration

Thank you for sharing your comments on the second draft declaration. We are 
currently processing the comments and hope to share the final draft by the 
end of the week or early next week.

Additional information regarding the sessions

Please find attached an updated programme with additional information on the 
format of the sessions including speaking times for the Heads of Delegation.

Communication

The media-team of our minister will be present at the D9+ Ministerial 
Meeting. They will be responsible for the group photo but also for general 
imagery of the meeting. The D9+ Amsterdam team will ensure that the group 
photo and general event imagery are made available to you at the end of the 
day for use by all attending member states. Additionally, we are exploring 
the possibility of recording short statements of the HoD during the event, 
if desired. This means your HoD can use our media team to record a statement 
and we will send them to you for use on social media or elsewhere. 
Delegations should prepare their statements in advance with their 
spokespersons to ensure a smooth and efficient recording process on-site. 
Please let us know if your HoD is interested in using our communications 
team for a recorded statement or if you are interested in receiving general 
imagery of the D9+ Ministerial Meeting during the day.

D9+ host for the first half of 2026

Luxembourg has indicated interest in hosting the D9+ in the first half of 
2026. If there are any other member states that have interest in organizing 
the D9+ in 2026, please let us know as soon as possible.

Reminder preluding events on 26 March in Amsterdam.

*	In the afternoon of the 26th the B9+ Dutch business federation VNO-NCW and 
parties from the digital ecosystem invite you to a thought provoking event 
on ‘How to strengthen Europe’s competitiveness in the digital domain’, with 
renown speakers from a.o. the business community, European Commission and 
national government, followed by drinks and finger food. You can register 
<https://www.vno-ncw.nl/agenda-overzicht/registration-form-event-250326> 
through this link.
*	In the morning of the 26th the Dutch Start-Up Association (DSA), on behalf 
of the European startup ecosystem, invites you to enter The PanacEUm: The 
first of its kind policy accelerator for Europe's competitiveness. For those 
arriving the day before, the DSA invites you to join a VIP networking 
gathering that evening, ominously named “Eve of Disruption”, which will 
include drinks & bites for your convenience and a special introductory 
program. You can register 
<https://www.eventbrite.nl/e/d9-amsterdam-side-events-tickets-1259361115999> 
through this link.

Reminder to book your stay at Hotel Apollo

For your convenience, we suggest booking your stay at the Apollo Hotel 
(4-star hotel), the programme will start from the location on Wednesday and 
we will arrange the commute from Apollo to the H’ART museum on Thursday 
morning. Through 
<https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1739290553202&key=GRP&guestreslink2=true&app=resvlink> 
this booking link you will be able to book a room for the special rate of 
€180 per night (excluding breakfast). Please note that when using the link, 
you are advised to book your stay without breakfast. The D9+ project team in 
the Netherlands is arranging a separate breakfast area at the hotel 
specifically for the ministers and delegations. There are still a few rooms 
available, so please book at your earliest convenience if you wish to stay 
at Hotel Apollo.

Reminder to register through the registration form

Also a kind reminder to register your delegation using the 
<https://8g6xfj2.momice.events/page/1773732> online registration form. Each 
delegation should submit one form, specifying which program elements you 
will attend. Use the following password to access the form: 
D9+2025Amsterdam. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email 
from  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

Contact

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

Looking forward to welcoming you in Amsterdam!

Kind regards,

The D9+ Amsterdam team

Dit bericht kan informatie bevatten die niet voor u is bestemd. Indien u
niet de geadresseerde bent of dit bericht abusievelijk aan u is gezonden,
wordt u verzocht dat aan de afzender te melden en het bericht te
verwijderen.
De Staat aanvaardt geen aansprakelijkheid voor schade, van welke aard
ook, die verband houdt met risico's verbonden aan het elektronisch
verzenden van berichten.

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you
are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you
are requested to inform the sender and delete the message.
The State accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from the
risks inherent in the electronic transmission of messages.